A little about Osborn's ...
- I have been trading under my own name since late 1996 as Colin Osborn School of Motoring, and since then I have taught hundreds of people to drive. In March 2003 I started "Osborn's" in association with a few close and trusted colleagues.
- Over the past few years I have enjoyed a high pass rate of around 70%, the national average pass rate is around 45%.
- We now offer a choice of professional, friendly instructors delivering high quality one-to-one driving tuition for Peterborough, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hoddesdon, Hertford, St. Albans, Potters Bar, Stevenage, Letchworth, Hitchin, in fact most areas of Hertfordshire, all at very competitive rates.
- We offer professional and patient, one-to-one, driving tuition with hourly, two-hour or intensive courses, in both automatic and manual cars.
- Lessons are available until late, with a free local collection service from home, work, college, school or station, by prior arrangement.
- We teach pupils of all ages, and nervous pupils are very welcome.
- All lessons are tailored to suit your ability, so if you are a complete novice, or if you have just failed a test, or need a refresher course, your needs will be catered for.
- We teach our pupils to drive, not solely to pass their test, and our advice is honest. If we feel that automatics are more suitable to you, we will suggest this to you.
- All lessons are one-to-one, there are no passengers in the car.
- We have signed a contract to agree to abide by the Driving Standards Agency Code of Conduct.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and CRB checked, we don't use trainee instructors.
Text or Call: